Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Art Quotes | Quotsagram

 Art is the journey of a free soul. -Alev Oguz
 Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable. -George Bernard Shaw
 There is no must in art because art is free. -Wassily Kandinsky
 A work of art is a scream of freedom. -Christo
 I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art. -Ernst Fischer
 Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. -Steven Roberts
 Art is art. Everything else is everything else. -Ad Reinhardt
 Art is the signature of civilization. -Jean Sibelius
 I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life. -Frank Stella
 Art is never finished, only abandoned. -Leonardo da Vinci
 Art isn't everything. It's just about everything. -Gertrude Stein
 Art leads us on a search within the world; within the work; within ourselves. -Lesley Frenz
 Art is the elimination of the unnecessary. -Pablo Picasso
 Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. -Twyla Tharp
 Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one. -Stella Adler
 Art is an experience not an object. -Robert Motherwell
 The most seductive thing about art is the personality of the artist himself. Paul Cezanne
 Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it. -Robert Motherwell
 Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious. -Oscar Wilde

Share: