Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 14 January 2018

Michael Jordan Quotes | Quotsagram

 Failure builds muscle, determination and dreams. 
 Never say never, because limits, like fears are often just an illusion.
 There is no 'I' in team; but there is in 'win'.
 I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
 The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.
 A loss is not a failure until you make an excuse.
 If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you.
 No matter how good you are, always keep working on your game.
 I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
 I've lost almost 300 games. 
 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
 I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed.
 If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Never quit.
 Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.
 My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
 The best comes from the worst.
 Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
 I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring.
A guy who loved challenges.
Heart is what separates the good from the great.


Share: