Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Friday 9 March 2018

The Joker Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

The-joker-Heath-Ledger-from-dark-knight-movie-with-joker-card-and-quotes
 They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same.
 Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside.
 Why should I apologize for the monster I have become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
 If you're good at something, never do it for free.
 Every setback is a setup for a comeback.
 Madness is like gravity; all it needs is a little push.
 When the nice guy loses his patience, the devil shivers.
 Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they're fooling you.
 The best way to trick a fool is to let the fool think he is tricking you.
 If someone treats you like a joke, leave them like it's funny.
 Crocodiles are easy, they try to kill you and eat you. People are difficult, they pretend to be your friend first.
 There's always a reason behind a smile... whether it's real... or it's fake.
 You are not sorry that you did it. You are sorry that I found it.
 The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars.
 The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
 Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head.
 If someone hates you for no reason, give that "jerk" a reason.
 First they call you crazy, then they call you for advice.
 My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face.

Share: