Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Thursday 15 March 2018

Marilyn Monroe Quotes Collection #2 | Quotsagram

Marilyn Monroe color photo on black background with blonde hair and red lips quotes
 We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
 A career is born in public, talent in privacy.
 A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.
 If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
 Look like a girl. Act like a lady. Think like a man. Work like a boss.
 All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same.
 Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you.
 A woman can't be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can't do it by herself.
 It's better to be unhappy alone than to be unhappy with someone.
 A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.
 Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
 I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
 If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
 An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine. A money machine.

Share: