Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Saturday 25 August 2018

Bicycle and Cycling Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 The world might be a scary place, but at least I have my bicycle.
 Cycling is nothing more than a series of arguments between the part of your brain that wants to stop and the part that wants to keep going.
 Any idiot can ride a bicycle but it takes a special kind of idiot to ride 100 miles.
 I am a cyclist. I am not the fastest or the fittest; but I will get to where I am going with a smile on my face.
 My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my bicycles for what I told her they cost.
 Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride. -Eddy Merckx
 Every ride is a tiny holiday.
 Bicycle-> 0.0% emission, 100% emotion.
 If it was easy, they would call it football...
 BICYCLE: The mobile device that charges you.
 Lets have a moment of silence for all those who stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride stationary bicycles.
 Happiness is my bicycle and a sunny day.
 When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having,just mount a  bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
 A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle...
 I never met anybody who regretted taking a long ride. But I've met many who regretted not doing one. -(Mood of Future Joys)
 If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
 The best invention after the wheel...
..was putting two of them together..
 CYCLING:
 Side effects include sweating, euphoria and general awesomeness.
 CAR: Runs on money and makes you fat.
 BICYCLE: Runs on fat and saves you money.
Next page of Bicycle and Cycling Quotes

Share: