Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Music Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -Plato

If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. Albert Einstein

Where words leave off, music begins. -Heinrich Heine

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. -Henry David Thoreau

The only truth is music.  -Jack Kerouac

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. -Leopold Stokowski

When words fail music speaks. -Irena Huang

Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche

I would rather write 10,000 notes than a single letter of the alphabet. -Ludwig van Beethoven

All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff. -Frank Zappa

If you’ve lost your faith in love and music then the end won’t be long. -Pete Doherty

Music, will help dissolve your perplexities and purify your character and sensibilities, and in time of care and sorrow, will keep a fountain of joy alive in you. -Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without. -Confucius

Music is what tell us that the human race is greater than we realize. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Also Read:
Music Quotes Page #2
Share: