Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Monday 6 August 2018

Jack Sparrow Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for.

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Wherever we want to go, we go... that's what a ship is, you know.

Why fight when you can negotiate?

My spirit will live on.

If you choose to lock your heart away, you'll lose it for certain.

I regret nothing, ever.

The seas may be rough but I am the Captain. No matter how difficult, I will always prevail.

This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

You've stolen me and I'm here to take myself back.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand.

Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?

You're the ones in the need of rescuing and I'm not sure if I'm in the mood.

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.

Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded

My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are in trouble.

Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by.
Share: