Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Champagne Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Champagne...the wine of kings, the king of wines. -Guy du Maupaussant
 I’ve been on dates where the champagne was more memorable than the person I was sitting across from. -anonymous
 If you’re given champagne at lunch, there’s a catch somewhere. -Lord Lyons
 My only regret in life is that I did not drink more Champagne. -John Maynard Keynes
 Champagne is the one thing that gives me zest when I feel tired. -Brigitte Bardot
 I’m only a beer teetotaler, not a Champagne teetotaler. -George Bernard Shaw
 If the aunt of the vicar has never touched liquor, watch out when she finds the Champagne. -Rudyard Kipling
 Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life. -Charles Dickens
 Of all wines, Champagne is the one that is the anytime drink, the panacea for all ills, the best bottle for any occasion and absolutely the only solution when there is something to celebrate. -Serena Sutcliffe
 There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. -Bette Davis
 Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne. -Dorothy Parker
No government could survive without champagne. Champagne in the throats of our diplomatic people is like oil in the wheels of an engine. -Joseph Dargent
 I could not conjure up one melancholy fancy upon a mutton chop and a glass of champagne. -Jerome K. Jerome
 Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it. -Madame de Pompadour
 Remember gentlemen, it’s not just France we are fighting for, it’s Champagne! -Winston Churchill

Share: