Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Monday 19 February 2018

Obama Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. 
 If you run, you stand a chance of losing, but if you don't run you've already lost.
 We(democrats) did not come to fear the future, we came here to shape it.
 The cynics may be the loudest voices, but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
 Change doesn't come from Washington. Change comes to Washington.
 Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
 The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.
 Hope is the basis of our nation, the belief that destiny is written by us.
 The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.
 We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
 I'm asking you to believe not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington. I'm asking you to believe in yours.
 I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, engaged, and come together to demand it.
 If we aren't willing to pay a price for our values, then we should ask ourselves whether we truly believe in them at all.
 If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.

Share: