Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 18 February 2018

Henry Rollins Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.
 I just travel the world with my backpack and my cameras and a bunch of Clif bars.
 In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.
 Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
 When you start to doubt yourself, the real world will eat you alive.
 You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.
 Do not waste time with normal people. They are a plague and will only slow you down.
 If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents, out-learn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.
 Less bullets, more brains. The strong don't need guns. Guns are tools of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's okay, you're wrong.
 It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
 No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is lifetime. Go.
 I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own.

Share: