Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Saturday 21 April 2018

Justin Bieber Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Never say never. If you know, you can do what you love, don’t give up.
 If you don’t dream big, there’s no use of dreaming. If you don’t have faith, there’s nothing worth believing.
 You can’t always get what you want. But, if you’re lucky, you get what you need.
 I make mistakes growing up. I’m not perfect; I’m not a robot.
 If I can do just one tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.
 Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.
 Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.
 When life pushes you down on your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
 Haters are just confused admirers.
 There’s gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can’t, that’s when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.
 I’m not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.
 I just get so happy when I think about the fact that I get to do what I love every day as a job.
 I’m here to bless, not to impress.
 Everyday we wake up is another blessing; follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never.

Share: