Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 29 April 2018

Maya Angelou Quotes Collection #2 | Quotsagram

 Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
 Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Invite one to stay.
 There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
 Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
 I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.
 If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
 A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
 I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.
 Ask for what you want, and be prepared to get it.
 People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.
 My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done, to try and love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
 Having courage does not mean we are unafraid.
 Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
 There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.

Share: