Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Funny Smoking Weed Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong. -Willie Nelson
 Whoever laughs last is probably the most stoned.
 The real crime is knowing cannabis can help others, but doing nothing.
 F*ck your opinion, weed is my therapy; it's not a drug, it's a plant.
 I'm sorry, my weed is so loud I can't hear your bullshit.
 I don't smoke weed to escape reality. I smoke it to enjoy reality even more.
 "WEED" stands for: We Enjoy Every Day
 If she can smoke just as much as you, wife that girl.
 My friend prefers alcohol over weed. I prefer watching him clutch the toilet all night long, while I float in space.
 Weed is not a drug. It is a plant, so I am not a drug dealer, I am a florist.
 Smoking weed doesn't make me a bad person, just like going to church doesn't make you a good person.
 There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that smoke weed and those that should.
 Thank God cars don't have smoke alarms.
 God made weed; man made beer; in God we trust.
 Herb is the healing of a nation , alcohol is the destruction. -Bob Marley
 I'm on a seaweed diet, I see weed I smoke it.
The sun is high, and so am I.
 Weed is bad. So every time I find some, I burn it.
 Smoking weed doesn't make you cool. But if you're cool, you probably smoke weed. 

Share: