Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Funny Drinking Quotes Collection | Quotsagram


 Alcoholic friends are as easy to make as Sea Monkeys.  -Dry (Augusten Burroughs)
 Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. -Frank Sinatra
 When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -Henry Youngman
 Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -Dave Barry
 I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink. -Joe E. Lewis
 Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde
 I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on. -Oscar Levant
 Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat; it makes you lean… against bars, tables, chairs, and poles. -Unknown
 It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth. -George Burns
 If you drink, don’t park; accidents cause people.
 Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my scotch, I say, I’m thirsty, not dirty. -Joe E. Lewis
 I’ve never been drunk, but often I’ve been overserved. -George Gobel
 I got so wasted one night I waited for the stop sign to change, and it did. -Steve Krabitz
 Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol. -N.F. Simpson
Share: