Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes | Quotsagram

 My life is my message. 
 An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
 Be the change you wish to see in the world.
 There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.
 A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members.
 In matters of conscience, the law of majority has no place.
 Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
 The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
 Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
 The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
 It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honored by the humiliation of their fellow beings.
 Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
 Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
 Poverty is the worst form of violence.
 Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
 To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
 Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
 In a gentle way you can shake the world.
 Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality.
 Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
 If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
 Peace is its own reward.
 I cannot teach you violence as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before anyone even at the cost of your life.

Share: