Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Friday 12 October 2018

Abraham Lincoln Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.
 The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
 I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
 Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.
 One company can serve some of your needs all of the time, or all of your needs some of the time, but never both.
 I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
 You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
 I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.
 Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
 I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.
 You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
 You can lose everything in life, but not dreams.
 If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.
 You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
 You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.
 In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count; it’s the life in your years.
Share: