Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Monday 8 October 2018

Satya Nadella Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Learning to fly is not pretty, but flying is.
 You renew yourself every day. Sometimes you’re successful, sometimes your not, but it’s the average that counts.
 One of the key things in the tech business, in particular, is that you need to be able to push boundaries.
 A leader must see the external opportunities and the internal capability and culture, and all of the connections among them. And respond to them before they become obvious parts of the conventional wisdom.
 Technologies will come and go, so you need to be able to both ask and answer the question: What do you do as a company, why do you exist?
 Believe me, my journey has not been a simple journey of progress. There have been many ups and downs, and it is the choices that I made at each of those times that have helped shape what I have achieved.
 Our industry does not respect tradition. It only respects innovation.
 I think playing cricket taught me more about working in teams and leadership that has stayed with me throughout my career.
 Our mission of empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is really a look back to the very creation of Microsoft.
 I don’t want to fight old battles. I want to find new ones.
 We must ensure not only that everyone receives equal pay for equal work, but that they have the opportunity to do equal work.
 Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. 

Also Read:
Seth Godin Quotes

Share: