Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Thursday 20 September 2018

Funny Memes, Quotes and Lines Collection (Page1) | Quotsagram











If my body is ever found dead on a jogging trail, just know I was murdered elsewhere and dumped there..
 My heart has no room for you but the trunk of my car definitely does. 
 BE STRONG.. I whispered to my WiFi signal..
 Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. the road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.
 My boss told me to have a good day.. So I went home.










Every thing I like is either expensive, illegal, or won't text me back.
Life is a d**k sometimes it gets hard for no reason.
I can't afford a vacation. So I am just going to drink until I don't know where I am.
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Why are Iphone chargers not called apple juice?
 If you are riding a donkey and someone throws rocks at you and you fall..Would that mean you were stoned off your ass.
 Never trust an atom they make up everything..




















If forty is the new thirty, and fifty is the new forty, why can't Thursday be the new Friday..
 The best things in life either make you fat, drunk or pregnant.
 Lazy people fact #35463098210. You were too lazy to read that number.
 Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is understand the other person is a complete idiot.
I hate math..But I love counting money.
Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop. -Gertrude Stein
 I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water I'd drink it.
 A woman has two problems: Nothing to wear. No room for all the clothes.
 The word phonetically doesn't even start with an 'f'. Shit like this is why aliens fly straight past us


Share: