Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Monday 24 September 2018

Funny Memes Quotes Lines Collection (Page 3) | Quotsagram






 8000+ sports to play but still people choose feelings
 You can't drink all day...If you don't start in the morning.
 I told myself that I should stop drinking. But I'm not about to listen to a drunk that talks to himself.
 The fact that there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.






 I feel  like water solves all problems.Wanna lose weight?drink water.tired of your man?drown him.
Sometimes I question my sanity, but the unicorn in the kitchen told me I'm fine.
When you try your hardest not to be a f**ker, but everyone you deal with is a f**ker,so you end up being a bigger fucker just to outf**k the f**kers.
 You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo.
 Me after death: slams gates of hell open, takes off shoes, high fives Satan. "I'm home.what's the fucking WiFi password?





 Is google a "boy" or a "girl"? obviously a girl, because it won't let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
 Most people write "congrats" because they don't know the spelling of "congrajulashions"
 Think about it: every single corpse on Mt.Everest was once a highly motivated person. Stay lazy my friends.
 After clipping my toddler's fingernails for over 2 years, I think I could diffuse a bomb while riding a roller coaster.



 Teacher:where's your book?student:at home
teacher:and what is it doing there?
student:having more fun than me.
 3:00 am phone call: hey are you asleep?.......No. I'm skydiving...
Share: