Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Thursday 6 September 2018

Faith in God Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Prayer is bringing your wishes and worries to God; faith is leaving them there.
 Seek God's will in all you do, and he will show you the path to take. Proverbs 3:6
 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. Psalm 73:26
 God always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow and a plan for every tomorrow..
 Where you are today is no accident. God is using the situation you are in right now to shape you and prepare you for the place. He wants to bring you into tomorrow. Trust Him with His plan even if you don't undertstand it.
 God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a reward for your faithfulness. Don't give up!
 I'm a Christian. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I mess up. But God's grace is bigger than my sins.
 Turn your worry into worship and watch God turn your battles into blessings.
 The grass withers and the flowers fade. But the word of the Lord stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
 Faith is having the courage to let God have control.
 Those who leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything.
 Hope says God can. Faith says God will.
 When you enter His presence with praise, He enters your circumstances with power.
 Faith isn't a feeling. It's a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.

Share: