Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 2 September 2018

Funny Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 I admit that my level of weirdness is above the national average, but I'm comfortable with that.
 I'm not everyone's cup of tea... But I drink coffee. So f**k them.
 It's been a rough week. But I didn't need bail money and I don't have a body count, so it could have been worse.
 Decaffeinated coffee is like a hooker who only wants to cuddle.
 I don't understand your specific kind of crazy, but I do admire your total commitment to it.
 'As f**k' is my favorite unit of measurement.
 Raising kids is like walk in the park. Jurassic park.
 This is the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed.
 I just spent 15 minutes searching for my phone in the car, while using my phone as a torch.
 What doesn't kill you disappoints me.
 I don't trust joggers. They're always the ones who find dead bodies. Just saying.
 Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an over grown man child who can't take care of himself.
 An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
 Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.
 Do regular dogs see police dogs and think "Oh, no it's a cop?"
 If anyone has ever told you that you snore, just know, that person has very carefully weighed the pros and cons of letting you live.
 Arguing with a woman is like reading the software license agreement. In the ened, you ignore everything and click "I agree".
 Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.


Also Read:
Funny Quotes about Facebook
Funny Smoking Weed Quotes

Share: