Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Friday 20 April 2018

Tupac Shakur Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 My mama always used to tell me: If you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.
 Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
 Don’t live to fight, fight to live.
 A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.
 Always falling too deep in a relationship, always end up being the one that’s hurt the most.
 All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
 It seems like every time you come up, something happens to bring you back down.
 Things will never be the same, that’s just the way it is.
 I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.
 Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
 With all my fans I got a family again.
 Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bulls.
 They got money for the war but can’t feed the poor.
 I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle.
 The only time I have problems is when I sleep.
 Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
 Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up.
 Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.

Share: