Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 29 April 2018

Steve Maraboli Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 The only permission, the only validation, and the only opinion that matters in our quest for greatness is our own.
 We would do ourselves a tremendous favor by letting go of the people who poison our spirit.
 My mistakes have been my greatest mentors.
 Think of what makes you smile, makes you happy, and do more of that stuff.
 Let today be the day you learn the grace of letting go and the power of moving on.
 I've learned that if someone threatens my peace of mind, self-respect, or self-worth, I must walk away. I owe it to myself. I owe it to my future.
 Don't live your life as a spectator. If no one is cheering or booing you, it means you're not in the game.
 Yesterday was not your defining moment. The calendar moved forward; why not you?
 Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step in your life.
 Take action, an inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.
Acceptance makes an incredible fertile soil for the seeds of change.
 Stop telling me not to burn bridges. Some bridges are meant to be burned; some roads are never meant to be traveled again.
 One of the most healing things you can do is recognize where in your life, you are, your own poison.

Share: