Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Sunday 24 June 2018

Vegan Quotes Collection #2 | Quotsagram

 Vegan is not a diet. It is a choice your heart makes.
 Veganism is simply the golden rule in action. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
 If you think being vegan is difficult, imagine being a factory farmed animal.
 My food is grown, not born.
 VEGAN; because I've seen the videos that you refuse to watch.
 Vegan is not extreme. Paying people to kill baby cows so we can steal their mother's milk. Now that's extreme.
 Peace begins on your plate.
 Meat is the dead body of someone who wanted to live. -Anon
 One hamburger stops one beating heart.
 I didn't join a cult when I went vegan, I left one.
 Why am I vegan? Torture doesn't taste good to me.
 Nothing tastes as good as being compassionate feels. Go vegan.
 Veganism is not a diet; it is an ethical position against the exploitation of animals.
 My food is grown and harvested, not born and killed. Sorry if that offends you. -Anonymous
 With veganism, you give nothing up, you just stop taking that which is not yours.
 I can't believe they used to eat animals. -Future generations
 It's easier to call vegans crazy than it is to question your morality.
 Think being vegan is difficult? Try being the one on the way to the slaughterhouse.
 Every hamburger begins with an animal begging for her/his life. Go vegan.
 To the world you may just be one crazy vegan. To the animals, you are their only hope.
 Never be the reason why another trembles in fear, cries in pain or loses their life. Be vegan.

Also Read:
Vegan Quotes Page #1

Share: