Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Tuesday 12 June 2018

The Greatest Salesman in the World Quotes Collection | Quotsagram

 Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure.
 I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand.
 The rewards are great if one succeeds but the rewards are great only because so few succeed.
 Wealth is good when it brings joy to others.
 Failure is man's inability to reach his goals in life, whatever they may be.
 I will become a firefly and even in the day my glow will be seen in spite of the sun. Let others be as butterflies who preen their wings yet depend on the charity of a flower for life.
 True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse.
 I will consider each day’s effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak.
 Each rebuff is an opportunity to move forward; turn away from them, avoid them, and you throw away your future.
 Only action determines my value in the market place and to multiply my value I will multiply my actions.
 Let others build a cave with their clay. I will build a castle with mine.
 Failure will never overtake we if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
 I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep.

Share: