Quotsagram: The Largest Quotes Directory in the World

Friday 2 November 2018

Funny and Humorous Golf Quotes | Quotsagram

 The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie. -George Deukmejian
 I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them.
 Golf is like marriage; If you take yourself too seriously it won't work, and both are expensive .
 Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle, followed by a good bottle of beer.
 If you find you do not mind playing golf in the rain, the snow, even during a hurricane; here's a valuable tip, your life is in trouble.
 While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake. -Henny Youngman
 There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground. -Ben Hogan
 The ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the tree. -Brian Weis
 Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. -Jack Benny
 I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. -Lee Trevino
 My favorite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt. The rest can never be mastered. -Lord Robertson
 You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work. -Lee Trevino
 Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe. 
Share: